Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I don't like packing

It's Laura again... we leave in less than 24 hours!!
Kevin's packed and ready to go... me... not so much. Tim says I'm slow. But I can't actually start packing my suitcase until after the rest of my clothes come out of the dryer! I have a plan though... and most of the stuff is in my room ready to go... it'll just be a matter of assembly and last minute stuff - and I think I have more room than I expected... I'm impressed with myself! (if you know how my normal packing goes, you'll know that I usually take about a month's worth of stuff for one weekend)
Auntie Mae is already on her way to Germany. We'll meet her there on Friday. Kevin and I are already checked in for our flight - we could do so electronically - and have our boarding passes ready to go. We're leaving home tomorrow morning and will be in the air around 5:30 tomorrow evening. We have a layover in London and then will arrive in Berlin on Friday sometime. We're sitting next to each other on the plane - Kevin has a window seat and I'll be between him and one other person.
I have all sorts of emotions running through me right now... excitement, nerves, anticipation - all sorts of stuff.
Thank you all for your well wishes... I can't wait to get there and start actually blogging about our adventures!! (with the assumption that we find a computer!!)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you Laura already.

    In Bay Port news, the baseball team won state.

    ReplyDelete